Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MESSAGE NZURI ZA MAPENZI

Kuna miezi 12 katika mwaka siku 30 katika mwezi�siku 7 katika wiki, masaa 24 katika siku dakika 60 katika saa 1 lakini wewe ni mmoja tu  maishani mwangu.
                                          ****
I asked God for a rose and He gave me a garden. I asked God for a drop of water and He gave me an ocean. I asked God for an angel and He gave me you!
                                         ****
Kuna vitu viwili zinavyoniamsha asubuhi na mapema: Alamu ya saa yangu na wewe
*****
I will walk with you side by side for only one condition: hide your wings every time we walk together because the whole world might know that you're my angel! 
****
Bongo zenye fikra kali huwa na mawazo, suluhu na sababu; ubongo wa kisayansi huwa na kanuni, nadharia na takwimu; wangu una wewe tu!
****
Do you take me to be your lawfully wedded text mate, in sickness or in health, through metering or not, till low bat do us part?
****
Penzi linaweza kuelezewa kwa namna nyingi. Namna moja niijuayo nikumtumia mapenzi hayo mtu asomaye meseji hii.
****
Each of us is an angel with one wing. The only way we could fly is to hold each other and share wings. So if you have trouble flying, I will always share mine with you.
****

Kama ningeweza kubadili herufi, ningeweka yangu na yako kuwa pamoja.
****
Minsan caring is better than loving. Minsan tea is better than coffee. Minsan smile is better than laughter. Pero nobody is better than you.
****
Umewekwa usiku ili tuweze tuukubali mchana, huzuni ili tuikubali furaha, ubaya ili tuukubali uzuri, wewe ili niyakunali mapenzi.

I don't want to say I miss you, though deep inside I do, coz I'm afraid you might see thru and know how much fear I have of losing someone like you.
****
Unaonekana kung�ara leo nilijuaje��.ni kwasababu unaonekana hivyo kila siku
****
You greeted me hi, I didn't reply. You gave me a sweet smile, I responded with a sigh. You showed me your love, you received a shrug. But when you bid goodbye I began to cry.
****
I have heard from the phone company, the water company, the electric company, but haven't heard from you. Too bad, it's your company I love the most.
****
Mapenzi ni nini? Wale wasiopenda huita majukumu, wale wanaoyachezea huita mchezo, wale wasiokuwa nayo huita ndoto, na wale wanaoelewa huyaita mwisho wa safari, na mimi, mwisho wangu ni wewe.
****
I've been wondering why you're not texting... Multiple choices: a. busy b. dilemma c. tired d. thrifty e. want me to miss you.
****
Love is something special, a treasure I want to find... To others, love is blind but for me, its not true, coz when I fell in love...I saw you.
****
Ni mapenzi gani yanayofanya simu yako ilie kila nitumapo meseji?
****
True love is hard to find, special one, one of a kind. I know because it appeared to me on a strange day I met you.
****
Kama mapenzi huweza kukimbiwa kwa kufumba macho yetu tu, basi nisingefunika macho kabisa. Sitaki sekunde ipite bila kukupenda wewe.
****
While you gave her flowers, you gave me thorns. While all she did was smile, all I did is mourn. While she was so happy, I felt so blue. Because while you loved her, I was loving you.
****
Nilikuwa nikifiria kwamba ndoto haziwezi kuwa kweli, lakini nilibadili mawazo yangu pale tu nilipokuona wewe.
****
Baadhi ya watu huzaliwa na vipaji. Huweza kufanya mambo mazuri kwa ujuzi wao, lakini hamna anayekufikia wewe, kwani ukinisogelea tu kila kitu huwa kizuri.
****
Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.
****

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home